NEW Training: How to accompany with body processes?
The desire to create this training was born from the observation that thinking is often given preferential place to the detriment of emotions and body sensations. It is like a blind spot about what the expression of the heart and the body allows in terms of self-awareness and development potential.
Sportsmen and women dare to speak of a working tool about their bodies and managing their stress. What could be their place in work relations and also in distance learning?
Target audience and prerequisites:
– All coaches, trainers, supervisors, psychotherapists and HR professionals wishing to integrate the body dimension into their interventions.
– To justify a significant personal development (during a preliminary interview).
– In your accompanying posture:
o Dare to intervene with the body dimension.
o Learn impacting processes (examples: identifying patterns under stress and how to regain centredness, managing internal and external tension etc.).
o Enrich and vary the possibilities of intervention.
– In your coaching :
o Promote the awareness and evolution of your clients.
o Reconcile the three levels of head (mental), heart (emotional) and body (physical) in order to regain the ability to adjust to situations and the environment.
o Supporting new ways of being and acting of your clients in a sustainable way.
How to register:
– A pedagogical interview by phone or by zoom with Anne Berthelin takes place before registration.
– Several 3-day sessions take place each year (see dates below).
– Registration is possible at the latest three weeks before the start of the session.
– The minimum number of participants is 8 and the maximum is 18. If the minimum is not reached, the session is postponed.
Given the sensitivity of the addressed topics, the ethical framework will take particular care to ensure the consent and integrity of each participant.
– Face-to-face training only in an environment that encourages slowing down and connecting to yourself.
– Experiential pedagogy that integrates the contributions of Gestalt, NVC, Narrative Practices, Theory U, Yoga and Leadership Embodiment.
– A work on the mobilization of your own body dimension.
– A certificate of completion of the course is given at the end of the course.
– Self-evaluation questionnaire before and at the end of the training.
– Satisfaction questionnaire at the end of the training.
Trainer: Anne Berthelin
Supervisor and EMCC accredited coach (EIA Senior Practitioner and ESIA), Head of the EMCC France Accreditation Commission, trainer (in supervision at CSA, in coaching at HEC and in Gestalt therapy at IFFP), Gestalt therapist with CEP (EPG FAP ROC then training with Ruella Frank and James Kepner on body processes) and narrative practitioner. I continue to train in Leadership Embodiment with Pierre Goirand and Monica Ross. I have been practicing yoga weekly for over 10 years.
Duration of the training: 3 days or 21 hours
– Session 1: 14, 15 and 16 June 2023
– Session 2: 25, 26 and 27 September 2023
Starting on Wednesday at 10am (welcome from 9.30am) and ending on Friday at 4pm.
– Individuals: 400 €/ day, i.e. 1,200 € for the session
– Self-employed: 500 €/day, i.e. 1500 € for the session
– Companies with more than 3 people: €600/day, i.e. €1800 for the session
Breaks are included in the price. Meals and accommodation are up to each participant. Lunch can be organised on site, according to the wishes expressed.
Payment: 50% on registration, the balance at the latest on the first day of the course.
Professional training centre registered with DREETS and certified QUALIOPI for its training activities. For companies, local authorities, schools, it is possible to organise this training or a conference in-house (quotation on request).
Location: Cluny (71250) in Saône et Loire in Burgundy, in a classified historical monument. Please inform me when registering if any accessibility requirements are necessary.
– from Paris Gare de Lyon departure at 6.39am, arrival at 8.20am at Mâcon Loché TGV station then bus at 8.44am to Cluny ville at 9.04am and 10 minutes walk to the training venue.
– from Lyon Part-Dieu departure at 7.17 am by TER, arrival at Mâcon Ville at 8.30 am then bus to Cluny ville at 9.04 am and 10 minutes walk to the training place.
– from Paris, by motorway, about 4 hours.
– from Lyon, by motorway, about 1h15.
Once on site, all trips can be made on foot. There are numerous catering and accommodation options (hotels, bed and breakfasts, campsites, gîtes and flats) close to the training site (less than 10 minutes on foot). They are all listed on https://www.cluny-tourisme.com/.